- READ MORESince 1989, The Briar Group has been bringing innovative, quality restaurants to Boston. From our extensive collection of cozy Irish pubs to our casual chic restaurant concepts and entertainment destinations – we’re your premier destination for a diverse range of dining and nightlife experiences. Read more about Briar Group here.
- READ MOREHarpoon was started in 1986 by Dan Kenary, Rich Doyle, and George Ligeti. They were three friends who loved beer and loved drinking beer together but found the beer choices at the time to be limited. Traveling through Europe and experiencing the rich traditions of European brewing and beer drinking enhanced their love of beer and opened their eyes to the rich beer culture they wanted back home. They decided to build a brewery so that they could brew the beers that they wanted to drink, and invite their friends to the brewery to drink it with them.
In June of 1987 a warehouse space on the Boston waterfront was transformed into a brewery and the first Harpoon Ale was brewed. Fresh, local craft beer began making its way out to Boston beer drinkers. It was hard to imagine that craft brewing would become what it has today.
Though many things have changed since the early days of Harpoon, much has stayed the same. We still love brewing beer and enjoying it with friends. One thing that has changed: in August 2014 Harpoon became an employee owned company! Read more about Harpoon Brewery here.
- READ MOREWith over ninety years of combined experience, the BHR Life Companies is an independent insurance broker and consultancy. Their philosophy is simple, take time to understand the needs of a growing company. Through a proprietary system of Fact-Finding and RFP Programs they are able to better advocate on their client’s behalves and and design parameters to provide the most competitive insurance packages. They maintain Chartered Life Underwriter, Chartered Financial Consultant and Licensed Insurance Advisory designations and provide Estate Planning, Executive Benefits, Employee Benefits and Life Settlements services.
- READ MORESince 1978 ACIS, the American Council for International Studies, has been a leader in quality travel for middle and high school students and their teachers. We believe in the power of travel to open students’ eyes and change their lives—and every detail of our tours is carefully crafted to help make it happen. This is replicated through our sports division, where we believe coaches, players and parents alike want the best possible experience, on an exceptional program. Read more about GoPlay Tours here.
- READ MOREOur company provides the world’s best Nutritional and Lifestyle products designed by the product experts @ Ruck Science to help rugby players perform, recover and live better.
Our business is setup to support the grassroots development of rugby by providing rugby clubs with a no-obligation way to generate revenue.
- READ MOREWe are a weightlifting club that focuses on fostering a cooperative atmosphere with lots of camaraderie between members. We work together to push each other to our limits to get the best and greatest results. We inspire and encourage each other. We are open to new ideas and becoming strong with our mind and body. We strive for the greatness we know we are capable of. We push to lift more, do more, and live more. We won’t let your mind quit before your body does. Read more about Cambridge Strength & Conditioning here.
Want to become a sponsor?
Charles River is always looking to develop partnerships with local businesses. As one of the oldest clubs in Boston, we have an extensive network of players, former players, and fans. Thecurrent rosters for our Men’s and Women’s team total to nearly 60 players. Our Old Boys and Girls network of over 200 members takes an active role in supporting the club by attending our home games, fundraisers, and events.
Partnering with Charles River will allow you to promote your business to a diverse, active, and growing market. Rugby is the fastest growing collegiate sport in the United States. Participation in the northeast is growing 25% annually. As the sport continues to grow in New England, so too will your exposure.
Charles River continues to be a well respected and noteworthy club in the Boston Area and would be an excellent ambassador for your business. Please contact us by emailing email@example.com. We look forward to working with you in the future.